Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Splashes of Color!













So a few weeks ago...outside was all gray and dead brown not pretty brown. Just ugly and blah! It was beginning to get me down...and I am an annoyingly happy person most days.  It was the week all my Christmas decor was coming down too, which always seems to leave the house a little empty. All these blogging gals with awesome ideas had me dreaming of some color. 


It was also pouring down rain that day. So I headed to the little section of town not far from our home. Stopped in the feed and seed and they had FUN summer flags and mailbox covers for $2!!! They had some stuff not on sale too. I went by the clearance aisles of Dollar General and Family Dollar too...just hunting some stuff to put outside in the harsh weather.

Do y'all see all the goodies I found to add splashes of color! 


It makes me smile...that is what my Winter motto is gonna be...if it makes me smile during the snow and 'deadness' I am gonna leave it. 

Of course AFTER I got everything out ...it snowed and snowed and snowed some more...so now all my color splashes have some glitter! 



♥ Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment