Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am so far behind: I have lapped myself!

A snow day turned into 'get stuff knocked off my list' day! I am exhausted but it feels good to finally start seeing things crossed off the list.

I am two weeks behind. We spent Christmas in Alabama. The week after we got home, it snowed and snowed and snowed. The kids went to school only 1 1/2 days out of 5. You would think I could get all this stuff done with no extra activities going on.... yeah, whatever.


The next week, I started to get my groove back and then SEVERE pain in my left side. I drove myself to the doctor...discovered I had kidney stones. Yeah ME! Talk about pain. It took a week of me, pain killers and laying around doing nothing to pass them.


So here we are....getting started two weeks later. 


I labeled and organized all my Christmas boxes. I dream of having all plastic tubs but I never seem to have the cash after the Holidays.  But we had some boxes leftover from the move that were similar in size and worked out pretty well.



No comments:

Post a Comment