Thursday, January 28, 2010

I have notebooks full of blog posts....

I started over a year ago writing things down in a notebook. I had my introduction all finished up with several follow up stories. 

And now I feel nothing. 

It is the old procrastinating self again, until it can be perfect... why bother? I have been stalking all these clever ladies and seeing all their witty posts. I see beautiful custom designed blogs. I have all sorts of idea for our new home but too much laundry and dirt to take pictures today. 

I am gonna keep blogging along...that is the key to a procrastinating perfectionist, just keep going and soon it will resemble your ideal.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, honey :), you are SO NOT alone! That is totally ME! If I can't do it just like I picture it in my head, then I don't do it at all. I'm trying to just "get 'er done", as Larry the Cable Guy would say, but it's that darn perfectionist in me that makes me feel overwhelmed and procrastinate! Ah, the joys.... LOL! :)

    Thanks for the Disney tips you gave me, I really need all the help I can get! Thank you!

    Hope you have a blessed weekend,
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete