Sunday, January 31, 2010

Spiritual Sundays

I haven't searched to see if folks are already using this name but I see lots of other days devoted to specific agendas. 

Or I could call it "I love Jesus Day" ![of course I love Him everyday but Sundays are devoted to Him]

At our church, we are going through First Place. It is a life style change, Bible study and balance your life sortof thing. 

We focus on four aspects of our lives...Physical, Mental, Spiritual and Emotional. We focus on balance in all four areas to make us FABULOUS women. In other churches I have went through this study with men and/or couples. But currently it is a group of women. So that adds another element for me....FRIENDS! 

I love this program....I get to have accountability on weight loss [or healthy eating] and increasing physical activity [think exercise with a smile].  I am developing friendship with awesome women. 

First Place for Health also has Bible study accountability. 

So balancing all the many things as a mom, wife, sister, daughter and Child of God makes life run smoother...even for a procrastinator. 




No comments:

Post a Comment